Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Nature's Color by Sheri Jones


Nature's Color by Sheri Jones
10x 8 oil on canvas
I painted this on location in Granbury off Hwy 144. The sumac bushes were what caught my eye.  The sun was out and it warmed up to a lovely 70 degrees. I used a palette knife to paint this. It is available for purchase and would make a great Christmas gift. $100.00
http://www.sheriart.blogspot.com/

I have paintings showing this month at:


Granbury's Visitor Center, Granbury, Texas (Show ends 11/30/2011)

Miniture Show, LGAA-Shanley House, Granbury, Texas

Dutch Art Gallery, Dallas, Texas

*** I will be there doing a painting demo on Saturday, December 3, 2011 - 11 a - 4 p

I would love to see you there.

Rising Stars Gallery, Mineral Wells, Texas
Discover Plein Air Art,Plein Air Paintings, Contemporary Seascape Paintings, Contemporary Landscape Paintings, Plein Air Oil Paintings,Watercolor Paintings and Acrylic Paintings as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Plein Air Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment