Thursday, December 1, 2011

Color on Iron Horse Road by Sheri Jones


Color on Iron Horse Road
14x11 oil on canvas

The morning I painted this I had decided I was going painting regardless of the weather. It was cloudy, cool and starting to get breezy. Not exactly great conditions, but we made the most of it. My friend, Jill Randall and I were just happy to be outside painting. This is in our neighborhood and a view we pass often.
This is available for purchase. $150.00

I have paintings showing this month at:

Miniture Show, LGAA-Shanley House, Granbury, Texas

Dutch Art Gallery, Dallas, Texas

*** I will be there doing a painting demo on Saturday, December 3, 2011 - 11 a - 4 p
I would love to see you there.

Rising Stars Gallery, Mineral Wells, Texas



Discover Plein Air Art,Plein Air Paintings, Contemporary Seascape Paintings, Contemporary Landscape Paintings, Plein Air Oil Paintings,Watercolor Paintings and Acrylic Paintings as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Plein Air Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment