Wednesday, December 14, 2011

International Harvester by Sheri Jones


International Harvester
11x14
 This truck is in a field right outside my neighborhood and I drive by it at least twice a day. I have painted it before, but alway wanted to paint in on location. I waited until the coldest and windiest day and had to hang onto the canvas to steady it against the wind. I was happy I endured the weather. I love this old pink truck. This is available for purchase. $175.00
Discover Plein Air Art,Plein Air Paintings, Contemporary Seascape Paintings, Contemporary Landscape Paintings, Plein Air Oil Paintings,Watercolor Paintings and Acrylic Paintings as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Plein Air Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment