Thursday, November 17, 2011

Paluxy Tree Reflections by Sheri Jones


Paluxy Tree Reflections
12x16 oil on canvas
I created this during a plein air workshop I took with Olivette Hubler. I was working behind the Benard Museum on the Paluxy River. A woman had come down to purchase a window in memory of her late husband at the museum.  You can purchase the windows and have them restored. She watched me paint for a while and decided she wanted to purchase my painting. I was about halfway through it and agreed to finish it and ship it out when it dried.  I love it when that happens.
Sold
Discover Plein Air Art,Plein Air Paintings, Contemporary Seascape Paintings, Contemporary Landscape Paintings, Plein Air Oil Paintings,Watercolor Paintings and Acrylic Paintings as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Plein Air Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment