Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Lake Texoma Trees,New Contemporary Landscape Painting by Sheri Jones



Lake Texoma Trees
11x14

This is another study I created in the studio after visiting Lake Texoma. I plan to use this as a study for a large demo I will do at Your Private Collection Art Gallery. Stay tuned for the results. 
This is available for purchase. Email me for more info. Sheri@sheriart.net
Thank you for viewing my art.
sheriart.net
sherart.blogspot.com

Sheri JonesDiscover Plein Air Art,Plein Air Paintings, Contemporary Seascape Paintings, Contemporary Landscape Paintings, Plein Air Oil Paintings,Watercolor Paintings and Acrylic Paintings as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Plein Air Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment