Wednesday, December 2, 2015

SOLD - "Long Shadows" Palette Knife oil painting by Niki Gulley


“Long Shadows,” Nash Farm ©2015 Niki Gulley
SOLD • 10" x 20” textured oil painting

Nash Farm, Grapevine Painted on location in Grapevine, TX, I was drawn to this old barn still standing amidst all of the modern housing and commercial buildings encroaching upon it. Full of texture and character, I wanted to capture its essence on that beautiful spring day. While the air was still crisp, the sun was strong casting beautiful shadows from the oaks and welcoming in spring.

For more information on my textured palette knife oil paintings, please e-mail me at Niki Gulley.

Or, please visit my website at  NikiGulley.com to see more of my contemporary landscape paintings.


__________________

Discover Plein Air Art,Plein Air Paintings, Contemporary Seascape Paintings, Contemporary Landscape Paintings, Plein Air Oil Paintings,Watercolor Paintings and Acrylic Paintings as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Plein Air Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment