Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My Neighbor's House by Artist of Texas, Sheri Jones



My Neighbor's House
10x8 oil on canvas

This is a view from my studio and I have attempted to paint it many times. There is just something about the familiar that has made it a challenge for me. This is the first one I have been really happy with.  
This is available for purchase. $200.00
Sheri@sheriart.net
www.sheriart.net
www.sheriart.blogspot.com
www.cfai.co/sherijones/

Discover Plein Air Art,Plein Air Paintings, Contemporary Seascape Paintings, Contemporary Landscape Paintings, Plein Air Oil Paintings,Watercolor Paintings and Acrylic Paintings as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Plein Air Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment