Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Lake View by Sheri Jones



My Lake View 
8x10 oil on Raymar canvas panel

I painted this from the banks of the lake at the marina in Granbury. The sun was starting to rise creating warm light. I met my friend Joyce Thomas there. We enjoyed a morning of painting outside in a refreshing location. This was painted with a palette knife and lots of colorful paint.
This is available for purchase.
$200.00
Sheri@sheriart.net
www.sheriart.net
www.sheriart.blogspot.com
www.cfai.co/sherijones/

Discover Plein Air Art,Plein Air Paintings, Contemporary Seascape Paintings, Contemporary Landscape Paintings, Plein Air Oil Paintings,Watercolor Paintings and Acrylic Paintings as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Plein Air Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment