Monday, April 2, 2012

Rural Road Display by Sheri Jones


Rural Road Display 
11x14 oil on canvas

I painted this on Saturday on a rural road outside of Glen Rose.  There there distance hills covered in blue bonnets. It was difficult to find a place to park and difficult to narrow my focus.  I finally settled down and this was my result.  I was thrilled to be there and hope it shows.  This is available for purchase.  $300.00
Sheri@sheriart.net
www.sheriart.net
www.sheriart.blogspot.com
www.cfai.co/sherijones/

Discover Plein Air Art,Plein Air Paintings, Contemporary Seascape Paintings, Contemporary Landscape Paintings, Plein Air Oil Paintings,Watercolor Paintings and Acrylic Paintings as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Plein Air Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment