Saturday, February 4, 2012

Mary's Creek by Sheri Jones



Mary's Creek by Sheri Jones

Mary's Creek by Sheri Jones
8x10 oil on canvas
I painted this last night in Benbrook, Texas. I was going to a party and time to kill. It rained all day and I didn't think it was going to happen. It cleared up at the end of the day and was still warm out. It ended up being a perfect opportunity to paint outside.  


Here I am at the end of my painting session. My husband stopped by to check it out and took this picture.
This is available for purchase. $200.00
Sheri@sheriart.net
www.sheriart.net
www.sheriart.blogspot.com
www.cfai.co/sherijones

****Art show
I am excited to announce I have been invited to extend showing my paintings at Rising Stars Gallery in Mineral Wells, Texas.  I took her six new paintings on Thursday.
Opening Reception, Friday, February 10, 2012 530 pm -7:00 pm
I would love to see you there. 


Discover Plein Air Art,Plein Air Paintings, Contemporary Seascape Paintings, Contemporary Landscape Paintings, Plein Air Oil Paintings,Watercolor Paintings and Acrylic Paintings as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Plein Air Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment