Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fogged Out by Sheri Jones


Fogged Out by Sheri Jones
9x12 oil on canvas
I painted this at Hunter Park on Lake Granbury Saturday morning. It was a foggy morning and the drive over was a challenge. The fog was still thick when I pulled up. I loved the mystery and drama of the thick atmosphere. I walked out on the pier to get a good view of the lake and saw this boat. I set up quickly and went to work. I had layed out my paint and premixed my grays before I left the house that morning.  I was able to paint the fog as quickly as it faded.  It was a relaxing way to spend my morning. This is available for purchase. $125.00
Discover Plein Air Art,Plein Air Paintings, Contemporary Seascape Paintings, Contemporary Landscape Paintings, Plein Air Oil Paintings,Watercolor Paintings and Acrylic Paintings as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Plein Air Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment