Thursday, April 1, 2021

Contemporary Impressionistic Floral Palette Knife Original Oil Painting by Sheri Jones


Floral Kaleidoscope 
8x10 oil on gallery wrapped canvas

Spring has sprung and I am surrounded by bright happy flowers. This is a warm up to what is inspiring me recently. I pre mixed my colors and with the palette knife I dabbled the paint on. I purposely left the first layer of alizarin crimson peeking through.  

To purchase or see more http://www.sherijonesart.com Sheri@sherijonesart.com  Thank you for viewing my art. Sheri Jones
Discover Plein Air Art,Plein Air Painti
ngs, Contemporary Seascape Paintings, Contemporary Landscape Paintings, Plein Air Oil Paintings,Watercolor Paintings and Acrylic Paintings as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Plein Air Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment