Monday, November 13, 2017

New "Aqua Rhythms" Palette Knife Seashore painting by Niki Gulley


"Aqua Rhythms" ©2017 Niki Gulley
9" x 12" textured oil painting

I wanted this painting to be about the power of water to uplift your spirits. Painted on location, I hope you can feel the tides lapping on the shore and hear the rhythmic, soothing sounds of the waves cresting and falling. Whenever I visit the seashore I always feel rejuvenated, and I hope I've translated that onto the canvas for you to experience it, too.

Visit my website at NikiGulley.com to see more of my contemporary landscape palette knife paintings.

Or e-mail me for more information at Niki@NikiGulley.com.

___________________




Discover Plein Air Art,Plein Air Paintings, Contemporary Seascape Paintings, Contemporary Landscape Paintings, Plein Air Oil Paintings,Watercolor Paintings and Acrylic Paintings as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Plein Air Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment