Friday, November 6, 2015

New "Woodland Drive" Palette Knife Oil Painting by Niki Gulley



“Woodland Drive” ©2015 Niki Gulley
9" x 12" textured oil painting

Painted on location with first brush and then palette knife for texture, I wanted to capture the joy I feel when fall arrives. Suddenly, the scenery goes from solid green to bursting with vibrant crimson, tangerine and gold. Keeping this painting loose so that you can see the diagonal strokes and feel the energy of the season, a sun-dappled road beckons you forth, inviting you to explore what’s beyond. I hope you, too, feel the joy and excitement of a crisp fall day!

"Woodland Drive" is available through the Good Art Company gallery, goodartcompany.com/gac/.

For more information on my textured palette knife birch and aspen tree oil paintings, please e-mail Niki Gulley.


Or, visit NikiGulley.com to see more of my contemporary landscape paintings.

_______________________________





Discover Plein Air Art,Plein Air Paintings, Contemporary Seascape Paintings, Contemporary Landscape Paintings, Plein Air Oil Paintings,Watercolor Paintings and Acrylic Paintings as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Plein Air Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

2 comments:

  1. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
    Cigarette traders

    ReplyDelete
  2. womenthanks for the shared this interesting information with us. I really enjoyed your article and waiting for new..

    ReplyDelete