Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Aspen Trees Painting and New Online Painting Workshop BECKY JOY

OK, the project has been gathering dust. I do have an excuse or a few of them.
  • We have had some ongoing family problems here, but they are getting resolved, sort of.....
  • My computer broke down.
  • I didn't have internet access.
  • I had to go shopping for a new computer.
  • I had to set up the computer
  • I'm packing for a trip to Colorado for the Plein Air Artists of Colorado Show
  • I'm getting ready for my workshop I will be teaching in Ohio.
  • I had to put together a full page ad for a studio tour in Nov.
Are those good enough? I survived, although a little harried as I write this. The good thing is I did get something done that I've been intending to do and hoped to get online in the fall. I filmed an online workshop and have it ready for sale. The response from my book has been very good and I have had artists asking for a long time if I had dvd's for sale. Well, I've got one for sale now. The video is a 15 minute lesson with me painting a grove of aspen trees, you watching and me teaching you about my process, my color choices, my brushwork and much more. For more info on the workshop click the excerpt below. The full video is available on my online workshop page at http://beckyjoy.com/online-workshops.
 The workshop is packed with information for only $15. I will have many videos as time goes on. (I have plans). I hope that you can join me. If you would like to receive an email whenever I post a new video workshop, fill out the form here. The painting below is the finished painting I created in this workshop.

 
© 2013 Becky Joy     Aspen Grove    oil    6 inches x 6 inches    $125.
To purchase click here.
Off tomorrow traveling, but I'll post as soon as I can.
Becky Joy
workshops

No comments:

Post a Comment