Sunday, July 14, 2013

My Garden Sunflowers by Artist of Texas, Sheri Jones




My Garden Sunflowers 
24x18 oil on canvas

Painting in my own garden is a great way to spend a Saturday morning.   I find it easier to paint the larger canvases when I do. I always start with a paint brush and draw the basic structure. I paint the dark areas next . I quickly switch over to the palette knife and let the paint fly.  This is available for purchase. $650.00
Sheri@sheriart.net
www.sheriart.net
www.sheriart.blogspot.com
www.cfai.co/sherijones/

Discover Plein Air Art,Plein Air Paintings, Contemporary Seascape Paintings, Contemporary Landscape Paintings, Plein Air Oil Paintings,Watercolor Paintings and Acrylic Paintings as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Plein Air Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment