Sunday, June 16, 2013

Yosemite, Tenaya Lake plein air painting Project 125 BECKY JOY

Tenaya Lake, Yosemite painting in progress. I have posted a few of the images of the painting in progress. Unfortunately, I get involved in the painting process and forget to take a few shots. So, there are gaps. yosemite 3start

yosemite 3 #4

I heard from several people about a missing image on yesterday's post. WiFi has been a problem with sloooow speed and limited time. I thought I had uploaded my photo, but found that it wasn't there. I think it is due to the fact that I have higher speed at home and thought it had uploaded, but hadn't. With my daughter and her family being here, I have been trying to limit my computer time. It is difficult to do it all, certainly not a good way to start.
Anyway, what drew me to this scene was the contrast of the dark pines against the light of the background, but also the colors of the water. So much fun to paint. We had lunch and hiked around Tenaya Lake. I stopped to paint where the water goes out of the lake into a small stream.
Here is the finished painting, followed by yesterday's painting, if you didn't see that one.
© 2013 Becky Joy    Tenaya Lake, Yosemite    oil 6 inches x 6 inches    $125.

© 2013 Becky Joy    Yosemite Valley Meadow   6 inches x 6 inches oil    $125. 

Talk to you all tomorrow.
Becky Joy
http://beckyjoy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment