Saturday, June 15, 2013

Day #2 Project 125 Plein air painting in Yosemite NP

© 2013 Becky Joy    Yosemite Meadow   6 inch x 6 inch   $125.

Day two of Project #125. Still in Yosemite for a few days. This morning I painted a large meadow at the base of a rock face. I loved the different colors of grasses, a green blue, bright yellow green and a green with red added to it. I connected the lights in the trees with the background rocks leading the viewer through the painting.
As soon as I finished this painting, I got on the computer for posting. We will be hiking again this afternoon, my daughter, friends, and grandkids. It has been an action packed couple of days with all the younger people. Next week I hope to spend more time painting. They all sleep in now, so I've been able to sneak off before they even get up.
Well off of the computer and start walking.
Talk to you all tomorrow.
Becky Joy
Http://beckyjoy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment