Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Potted Poppies by Artist of Texas Artist, Sheri Jones



Potted Poppies 12x9 oil on Raymar canvas panel This was my second painting I did at Chandor Gardens during the Spring Fling. They couldn't have ordered better weather. I was inspired at every turn. The flowers in the bright sunlight caught my eye. I enjoyed spending time in this lovely garden with my friends, Jill Randall, Doug Clark, Olivette Hubler and Dan Spangler. This is available for purchase. $250.00 
Sheri@sheriart.net
 www.sheriart.net 
www.sheriart.blogspot.com 
www.cfai.co/sherijones/

Discover Plein Air Art,Plein Air Paintings, Contemporary Seascape Paintings, Contemporary Landscape Paintings, Plein Air Oil Paintings,Watercolor Paintings and Acrylic Paintings as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Plein Air Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment