Monday, September 10, 2012

"From the Boat" -- 9" x 12" Painting From Our Boat!

Since we have a boat on the lake we live near, and my husband wanted some "company" fishing, I decided to see what it would be like to paint a plein air painting while he fished! I have to say first off that it was fun and relaxing, but also quite a challenge. Of course, the boat kept floating into different directions, but I'd adjust and keep going.




I worked on a couple of small paintings and came home with a painting of the scene that was in front if me--but needing some adjustments, which I made in the studio.

I'd definitely like to get good at this--painting from the boat, and will try again.

From the Boat
9" x 12"
Oil on Canvas




- Posted using BlogPress
http://www.barbarasryan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment