Friday, June 8, 2012

"Autumn on the Way", a 24x18 original landscape oil painting by western Colorado artist, Barbara Churchley

Discover Plein Air Art,Plein Air Paintings, Contemporary Seascape Paintings, Contemporary Landscape Paintings, Plein Air Oil Paintings,Watercolor Paintings and Acrylic Paintings as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Plein Air Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.
I am having a one woman show this month at The Alpine Arts Center in Edwards, Colorado – just down the road from Vail. This is one of my signature pieces for the show. I had a lot of fun painting for this show, and I created some large pieces as the art center is quite spacious. The reception is tonight – I can’t wait!!! Check out the arts center at http://www.alpineartscenter.org. I would love to have you on my newsletter mailing list(no more than twice a year, I promise!). Please sign up and view more art on my website at http://www.barbarachurchley.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment