Wednesday, May 30, 2012

"Meadow", a 6x6 original oil painting by western Colorado artist, Barbara Churchley

Discover Plein Air Art,Plein Air Paintings, Contemporary Seascape Paintings, Contemporary Landscape Paintings, Plein Air Oil Paintings,Watercolor Paintings and Acrylic Paintings as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Plein Air Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.
This scene was painted by Surface Creek, which runs behind my home in rural western Colorado. Sometimes it’s fun to turn away from the creek and paint the land that hugs the water. I didn’t have a lot of time to paint that day, but I really enjoyed creating this 6x6. I would love to have you on my newsletter mailing list(no more than twice a year, I promise!). Please sign up and view more art on my website at http://www.barbarachurchley.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment