Monday, February 6, 2012

HeatherBrook Bridge Park by Barbara Haviland | Barbara Haviland - Blog

HeatherBrook Bridge Park by Barbara Haviland | Barbara Haviland - Blog

This is my second bridge of the park near my home. I am doing a series of this park. There are 5 bridges and I am attempting to do each one.  I wanted to show just the side of of the bridge.   There is a face in the landscape that was quite by accident.   Can you find it? shipping is 15.00
http://barbarahavilandfineart.com/works/495549/heatherbrook-bridge-park

Barbara









Discover Plein Air Art,Plein Air Paintings, Contemporary Seascape Paintings, Contemporary Landscape Paintings, Plein Air Oil Paintings,Watercolor Paintings and Acrylic Paintings as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Plein Air Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment