Monday, February 13, 2012

The Falls by Sheri Jones


The Falls by Sheri Jones
8x10 oil on canvas
This was the second painting I did on Saturday at El Tesoro in Granbury. I started this one portrait style and changed my mind. I rubbed the paint out and turned it sideways. This created a nice reflective look to the water.   Claudia Davis was standing nearby and pointed it out to me.  This is another good reason to get out and paint with other artist.  They are always so helpful and inspiring to be with.  My greatest challenge was leaving it alone and not over work it.   This is available for purchase. $200.00
Sheri@sheriart.net
www.sheriart.net
www.sheriart.blogspot.com

Discover Plein Air Art,Plein Air Paintings, Contemporary Seascape Paintings, Contemporary Landscape Paintings, Plein Air Oil Paintings,Watercolor Paintings and Acrylic Paintings as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Plein Air Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment