Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Plein Air Painter by Sheri Jones


Plein Air Painting by Sheri Jones
14x11 oil on canvas
When out painting with my pals I am usually painting with one hand and taking photos with the other.  My artist friends are usually so happy to be outside and painting. They also have great focus and are intent on capturing their subject.   This is Carol Ivey, a Ft. Worth artist that was out on a beautiful spring morning painting with a group of us.  I am looking forward to cooler temperatures so I can do more plein air painting.   I did paint this in the studio. This painting is available for purchase. $150.00
Discover Plein Air Art,Plein Air Paintings, Contemporary Seascape Paintings, Contemporary Landscape Paintings, Plein Air Oil Paintings,Watercolor Paintings and Acrylic Paintings as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Plein Air Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment