Friday, July 15, 2011

Top Heavy by Sheri Jones


Top Heavy by Sheri Jones
14x7 oil on canvas

I created this in my garden early in the morning. This plant is in front of our aged wooden fence. The gray of the wood makes the yellow in the sunflower pop! I love painting outside and this was a real treat to create.
This painting is available for purchase. $125.00

 I'm excited to say my show went up today at The Garden's Restaurant  at 3220 Botanic Garden Blvd. Ft Worth, TX 76107 Show Hangs July 15th - September 15th
Opened 11:00 am -2:30 Closed on Mondays. I hope you can stop by and check it out.

Discover Plein Air Art,Plein Air Paintings, Contemporary Seascape Paintings, Contemporary Landscape Paintings, Plein Air Oil Paintings,Watercolor Paintings and Acrylic Paintings as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Plein Air Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment