Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hydrangea's by Sheri Jones


Hydrangea's by Sheri Jones
10x8 oil on canvas
I created this in the Botanical Gardens in Ft. Worth. I just love zipping over at lunch and painting in the park. It was a beautiful spring day with a lot of folks out.  The Hydrangea's were in full bloom and calling my name. I had been over the day before searching for some inspiration. I took a lot of photos and will probably create this on a larger scale.  I painted this with a palette knife and lots of colorful paint.  This painting is available for purchase. $125.00
sheriart.net
sheriart.blogspot.com
Discover Plein Air Art,Plein Air Paintings, Contemporary Seascape Paintings, Contemporary Landscape Paintings, Plein Air Oil Paintings,Watercolor Paintings and Acrylic Paintings as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Plein Air Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment