Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Prairie Fest Cactus by Sheri Jones


Prairie Fest Cactus by Sheri Jones
8x10 oil on canvas
I created this during the Prairie Fest in Fort Worth this past Saturday.  The day turned out beautiful, but very windy. I found this cluster of blooming cactus on the street  and out of the wind. I was thrilled to find both! I created this with a palette knife and lots of colorful paint.  This was sold to my good friend Doug. Thank you! 
sheriart.net
sheriart.blogspot.com
Discover Plein Air Art,Plein Air Paintings, Contemporary Seascape Paintings, Contemporary Landscape Paintings, Plein Air Oil Paintings,Watercolor Paintings and Acrylic Paintings as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Plein Air Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment