Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ken's 03/12./11 | Barbara Haviland - Blog

Ken's 03/12./11 | Barbara Haviland - Blog
This painting resulted from a great Plein Air day at Ken's. He lives on the bayou in Orange.  We painted in the afternoon and this is my second painting.  I try to get shapes and colors down. The shadows on the cypress was what I was looking at. I loved the bright yellow grasses.  The painting is available for you. ON my web site the painting can be found under Bayous and River paintings.
Barbara   
Ken's 03/12/11
© Barbara Haviland
Discover Plein Air Art,Plein Air Paintings, Contemporary Seascape Paintings, Contemporary Landscape Paintings, Plein Air Oil Paintings,Watercolor Paintings and Acrylic Paintings as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Plein Air Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment